Oversette

fredag 13. desember 2013

Snart

Heei,

Finally, my father decided to take a christmas-tree. I wanted to have on way earlier, but he wanted to wait. The tree perfectly fit in our car, so it was easy to take him home. This year it was my time to decorate it. My sister did it last year. The prom yesterday was amazing. I enjoyed it so much. I can't wait 'till next year


This year I decided to make it silver with purple. I think the tree looks very pretty! Of course, I also wanted to bake some cookies. I wanted to have the whole christmas-feeling in one day! I still have to wait one week, but it's coming near! Am I the only one who's looking forward?

mmmm....

Before I forget: I also want to show you the clothes that I bought a couple of days ago. I think I'll do it tomorrow.

- Marit



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar