Oversette

lørdag 21. desember 2013

Så koselig

Hei mine søte,

 What a nice afternoon! I am sorry that my post was in Norwegian yesterday. I didn't had the time to write in English. I went to Trondheim with a friend to lunch. I didn't see her for a very long time so we had time to talk about everything.First we had lunch in a very nice restaurant:


 Mm... Then she asked if I had time to shop.Of course I have time! I didn't plan to buy some clothes, because I bought a lot a couple of days ago. It's so nice to shop when it is almost christmas. There are christmas-dresses everywhere and they are so pretty. I saw this one in the Bikbok:
 It's very pretty. I didn't buy it because I already orderd one. It hasn't arrived yet, but I am very curious to see how it looks like. Here a picture of todays purchases:
Eyeliner fra Rimmel London // Heat protection spray fra Pantene


- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar