Oversette

lørdag 28. desember 2013

Oslo

Heei!

Today I am on my way to Oslo.We are going to celebrate the new year by friends. Today is also the day that you could buy firework. Of course, I also bought some firework today. I didn't want to buy that much, because the weather wouldn't be that great on the 31th of december. I also went to the Zara today. My sister wanted to buy a new black jeans, because her old one was not that black anymore. She didn't want to go on her one, so she asked me.
My plan was not to fit or to buy anything. I didn't need anyting. Of course, that didn't work out. There was sale and after five minutes, I already had a few things in my hand. 'It's so cheap' did I say to my sister when she looked at me. She knew about my plan. Here some pictures of the clothes:


I chose the striped one. Now I feel a bit guilty because I didn't reached my goal to but nothing, but I am happy with my new sweater!

- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar