Oversette

lørdag 14. desember 2013

Shop 'till you drop

God morgen!

I promised yesterday that I would post the things I bought a couple of days ago. I didn't shop for a long time (the previous time was very short and I didn't got the time to go to the shops I wanted to go to).
This is the result! The fitting rooms are too short and I found so many nice things. It was a complete mess and it took a while to find all my clothes back.

This is the result of a day shopping. I didn't have a better picture so I think I have to explain:
- That black sweater is from Zara. It is a christmas sweater because it has lace on the back. I bought it the previous time I went shopping.
- The trousers are from Dr. Denim. That's my favorite brand. I didn't need black trousers, but this one was too pretty! 
 - The purple tube top is from Bikbok. I always find something at Bikbok. Also when I totally don't need clothes. This one fits perfectly with the shorts I ordered from Sheinside. It hasn't arrived yet, but I think it will come soon. I can't wait for summer to wear it.
-  The light waistcoat is from H&M. It is knitted and the back is shorter than the front. It was on sale and it was the last one. I thought that was 'ment to be'. Here I have a better picture:


I promised myself that I have enough clothes now and I don't need to shop anymore. I think that promise will be broken in a week :-). But I got still two things that have to arrive: my dress and the shorts. I can't wait to have them.

- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar