Oversette

tirsdag 31. desember 2013

I've saved a tree today

Heei,

It's the 31th of december. I can't wait untill tonight. The whole family will come to Oslo to celebrate the new year. Yesterday, I went a good friends who  lives in Oslo. It's nice that she lives close to me right now. Normally it takes hours to go to her. When I came back, my sister had a surprise for me. She wanted to give me some presents. 

 The first one is a cup with 'I've saved a tree today' on it. It's made of glass. It's great for travelling.


The second is a fluffy vest from Bersha. Remember the post when I wanted to buy a fluffy vest on Sheinside? I didn't order it, because I bought something else. I saw this on in Bershka, but I already bought a vest from H&M. I was so happy when she bought me this one. It's so pretty and warm! I can't wait to wear it.

- Marit



2 kommentarer: