Oversette

onsdag 11. desember 2013

Our version of events

Heei og god morgen!

Today I have a busy day, that's why I'm blogging right now. I don't know if I have time to blog in the evening. First I have a short day at school, then I go shopping with my sister and afterwards, I go to a friend who lives far away from me, so I go by train. I have no idea when I come back. I know, I go shopping very often, but I like it so much. I want to make clear that I don't buy something every time that I go shopping. 

I want to tell you something about a new CD from Emilie Sandé. It's called 'our version of events'. I've listened it a couple of times and I like it very much. She's a very good singer and the songs are pretty good!


I have to hurry now. Otherwise I will be late at school! I hope you all have a good day!

- Marit


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar