Oversette

mandag 26. januar 2015

Ny

Heei! I wanted to give you all an update. Today it's the beginning of a new week. Monday is not my favorite day of the week, but this one was okay. Tomorrow I went to school and in the afternoon I went to town with my mum. We needed to return a jeans, but of couse we went to other shops. This is what I purchased:

This Victoria's Secret body mist has the most delicous flavour ever. I was surprised that it was on Sale and I immediately bought one.

The Rimmel nail polish was on sale too and I needed a red one for the upcoming vacation. I love red toe nails!

I am very happy with my new body mist and nail polish. Tonight I am going to clean my room (yes, I need to do that) and after that I am going to watch a movie with a friend.

Vi blogges!
- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar