Oversette

søndag 11. januar 2015

New in fra Mango

Hei! Currently it's winter here in Norway and there is snow everyone. Of course I like snow, but not when it comes to shopping. Fortunately it's very easy to go internet shopping and that's exactly what I did a couple of days ago. I wanted to buy some summer clothes for the upcoming vacation (and also to bring the summer vibe back haha). I went to the online site of Mango. I really like that brand. This is what I've bought:

These cute summer shoes! I really like the T-strap. It gives a very classic look. I was happy because they had only a size 37 left and that's my size! I guess it was meant to be ;)


I immediately fell in love with this beautiful dress. Frist I was afraid that it was a bit too long for me, but the dress fits perfect! I can't wait to wear it!
This bag is perfect for the beach. I already had one, but that one was coloured by the sand. I wanted a new one and this one was perfect. It also has a little bag inside to put in your vulnerable stuff like your IPod or camera.

What do you think of Mango?
Klem,
- Marit


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar