Oversette

torsdag 15. januar 2015

Here we go again..

Heei! holidays in Egypt are coming closer and closer and I can't wait to feel the sun burn on my skin and get brown. This also gives me the oppertunity to look in the shops for summer clothes. I like them more than winter clothes, because they are more colorful! I got an email from Mango that they had more sale. You get 15% off their sale. Yes, of cours I went to the website. This is what I've ordered:

This cute dresss with flowers is unique and that's why I liked it a lot. I mostly have white (lace) and black dresses in my closet and I wanted to buy something else. This dress is perfect for hot summer days!

This top has a lot of colors and gives me that bohemian look which I like a lot. I usally like a classic look, but this summer I wanted to try something different!

This necklace is also very bohemian. I like the bow on the back. Necklaces can make an outfit complete and you can't have enough.

I also bought two little belts. Those were veeery cheap (20 nok a piece. they were 100). My belts always get broken..

I wanted to spend less money on clothes this year, but I guess that is not going to work. It's the perfect time to buy clothes, because everything is on Sale. When I buy something on Sale, it gives me a great feeling!

Do you know that feeling too? 
- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar