Oversette

torsdag 22. januar 2015

Clothes...

Hei! It's so cold outside. I am looking forward for summer already. This weeks are very busy weeks, because I have many tests to make to finish this semester. Fortunately it's only one week! Yesterday I went shopping with my sister. Zara has sale up to 70% so I had to look! I bought a short which is perfect for summer. It was 500, but now it was for 150. That is what you call a big discount!

I like the combination of colours! There was only one left and fortunately it was my size. Kinda meant to be I think. I also bought something at Mango. I ordered a lot on their website, but I also wanted to visit their store. I bought a cute white silk top which fits perfectly with the Zara shorts!

In the afternoon, I am planning to clean up my closet. I bought a lot of new clothes, but that means that I have to remove something from my closet too. Otherwise I don't have space anymore ;-)

- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar