Oversette

lørdag 7. februar 2015

Innkjøpene fra siste tiden

Heei! I know it was a long time ago before I posted something. I was busy finishing projects at school and learning for tests. The end of january and the beginning of february means the end of the semester so that's a busy time. I can't believe it is already february. I absolutely hate the month january and for me it feels like it's during so long. This year, january was a fast month. Maybe because I had a very busy time. But.. I want to show you the things that I bought the last time:

Yes, I shopped at Primark and Victoria's secret. I can't believe that there isn't a Primark in Norway or in scandinavia and I still hope that one day, there will be one in Trondheim (not that great for my bank account haha).

These cute summer flip flops were so cheap that I immediately wanted to buy it. I really like how the colours gold and brown match. I didn't need shoes at all, but I liked these ones too much ;)

I really like the jewelery at Primark because they have beautiful things for great prices. I am in love with pearl earrings, but mine always get lost (am I the only one with that problem??) Now I have new ones and I hope these won't disappear.

This cute shirt was on sale (I didn't know that there was sale, Primark is already cheap!) It is a see-through with white details on the back. Perfect with a pair of jeans and Converse shoes!

A gril can't have too many of this: sweat pants! I love to wear them in the evenings when I don't have plans to go out of the door.

Yes, I also went to Victoria's Secret. I am so in love with that brand. Unfortunately the prices are much higher than Primark haha. I bought some underwear (sorry I didn't make a picture of it because I think it's weird to post pictures of underwear). I also bought a nice body mist. I bought the pink one a couple of days ago, but the blue one smelled also great.

What do you think? // Hvad synes du?
- Marit




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar