Oversette

mandag 11. august 2014

You don't have to try so hard..

... to look like a perfect Victorias secret model.
 
Today I heard the song of Colbie Caillat on the radio, called try. I love the lyrics. Many girls try to look perfect these days. They want to have long hair, a perfect skin, be tall and skinny. Why are we trying so hard to look perfect? I thought happiness was the most important thing. Perfect girls, aren't happy. Perfect girls don't exist.


This video shows that everyone is beautifil in their own way. There is no 'ugly' or 'pretty'. You are not prettier when you are wearing make-up. I have a friend who don't use any make-up. Does that mean she is not beautiful? I have so much respect for her that she doesn't follow the society blindly because they say that you have to wear make-up. In my opinion, she's beautiful. She doesn't make-up.

- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar