Oversette

onsdag 3. september 2014

Hei

Heei! Wow, it was a long time ago since i've posted something. Time is going way to fast in summer. I had a great summer with lots of fun and I wish I could turn back time. I went to Turkey the last week of August until the beginning of september. It was very hot there and it was amazing! The difference could'nt been bigger when I came home and I had to go to school again :( But.. on the airport of Oslo they have an amazing shop: Victoria's secret! I love it, but the shipping costs to Norway are way too high. I bought a blush, nail polish, a lipstick and a mascara ;)

I am also in love with the bags you get when you purchase something. They are so cute. I just realized that my blog exists more than a year, wuhuuu. I hope it will be as much as fun as it was for me previous year.

klem,
- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar