Oversette

lørdag 2. august 2014

Hei August

Hei! It's august. Time is going so fast. August is also the month that I started blogging. Then my blog excists one year. Nope, I didn't blog every day. I didn't have the time to do it. Maybe I can blog more next year! I am still waiting for my order on miniinthebox and I hope it will arrive soon. My holiday in Turkey is also coming close. I can't wait anymore and I am already making a list which clothes I take with me. It will be 34 degrees every day so I don't need long trousers or a sweater, mmmm... And  I am sure I am going to forget something. That always happens. Am I the only one??


But.. today I don't have much plans. My Iphone says it's going to be sunny in Trondheim, but it's only 13 degrees. In the evening, we are going to eat pizza with my family:

You can make little pizzas with that little oven. We've tried it once and it's very delicious. That's defenitely something that I can look forward to.

- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar