Oversette

tirsdag 5. august 2014

Nytt

Heei! A package came today, finally! I thought it would arrive a week earlier but I had to wait a little longer. Here they are:

The first thing is this beautiful watch. It came in different colors and I chose black. For far away, it look like a bracelet. It was on sale when I bought it.

 This cute thing is a phone holder. Many people have it in plastic, but this one is way cuter. It is not suitable for every phone, but Iphones fit in perfectly. Unfortunately you can't choose the color, but I am happy with my white one.
Every girl knows the problem: the plastic things behind your earring (does anyone know the word for it??) I always lose them so I was happy that I could buy them very cheap!

 My mother had a surprise for me when I came home. She bought me a new watch. My old one was broken :( I am happy that I have two watches right now.
No girl can without this in summer: a lady shaver. I used my old one every day, but it was broken (yes, also broken). But I have a new one right now. Wuuuhuuuu

- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar