Oversette

søndag 10. august 2014

Hunkemöller

Heisaann! This is my 200th post in my blog. Wow, I can't believe that I blogged that much. I am preparing for my holidays right now. I don't have time to pack tomorrow so I start today. Yesterday I went shopping with my sister because it was a long time ago. I ordered some bikinis from Hunkemöller. Unfortunately we don't have a store here so I send to family in Sweden and they send it to me (haha, easy!) They have a huge sale on their website. This is want I've bought:


I bought two of these bandeaus. One is with lace and the other without lace. They were only 35 sek. I think bandeaus are great for summer.

I defenitely didn't need a bikini, but this one was too beautiful. I like the gold detail in the middle. I didn't bought the brief that belong to this top. I bought one from the Sylvie collection that is neon pink, white and black. It's great to mix and match!

Unfortunately I can't show everything, because some are not in stock anymore. I also bought a flower shorts and a cute neon top. As you may read, I bought a lot things. That always happen when I am going on holidays. I don't want to forget anything.

- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar