Oversette

søndag 10. april 2016

Work for the body you want

Hei ♥ Sunday is always my work out day. Of course I train more days, but sunday is like my super work out day. I love the feeling when I did a great work out. I sometimes go running outside but most of the time I like to work out in my own bed room.

I work out with my lovely pink Nike dual fusion 3. I know they are old, but you know what they always say: old but gold! The tights that I am wearing are from the winter work out collection from H&M. Actutally they are winter running tights, but I love to wear them inside too.

These lovely guys are easy to buy on the internet and they are budget proof too. I love to go exercises with them because you can train your muscles easily. The dumpbell is 2 kilos and the red ones on the front are 2 kilos each. Of course you can order different kilos so your work out can be harder.

♥ Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar