Oversette

torsdag 7. april 2016

7.04.2016

Hei♥ Today I had a very busy day, but I started the way that i like the most. I didn't have a lecture early in the morning so I woke up at 08:30 and made myself a delicious breakfast: yogurt with fruit and cereals. Most of the time I don't have time for that, but I can't imagine a better breakfast than that. At the end of the morning I had to go to school for one lecture, so I was back early. Yesterday I had a test so I waiting to get the results. I hope I passed because I studied way too long for it!

Tonight I am going to eat pizza with my friends. I am already looking forward to it, becasue I haven't seen them for way too long! We all were busy with studying for the exams so we didn't have time to catch up. 

♥ Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar