Oversette

lørdag 9. april 2016

Food and friends

Hei ♥ I know it's saturday, but I didn't have a very excting day to talk about. I met my friends to talk about a surprise city trip that we want to book. The surprise is that you don't know to which city you go to. It can be any city in Europe. It was very hard to plan it, because we all have different schedules and sometimes it is even hard to see each other for only one day!

On friday I met a friend who lives in a town near Bergen. Although she doesn't live far away, we don't have much time to see each other. I was so happy that we had a pizza date this friday! I ordered a Pizza Quatro Formaggi with salami,  yamm! A pizza and a friend is the best way to spend your friday!

And after a delicious pizza, we walked to the new frozen yoghurt bar. I love frozen yoghurt, becasue it healty AND delicious. I ordered one with white chocolate (not that healthy) and one with strawberries which we shared, because we were both hungry :) it was an amazing friday evening with lots of fun and great food. I say: repeat please!

♥ Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar