Oversette

onsdag 6. april 2016

A fresh new start

Hei♥ I hope you have seen it, but I changed my blog a bit. I was getting bored of my old design and now I hope I will blog more! In this post I will tell you about one of my favorite brands. It's so disappointing that they don't have a own shop close to my home so I can shop there whenever I want (but that would not be good for my wallet!) I am talking about Victoria's secret. I am in love with their body mists. I guess you red that a lot on other blog sites. I am not the only one :)


This is just a picture of some of the things I own. My sister bought that make up bag for me when she was in America. I think I wrote about that a couple of months ago. I remember that I was so happy with it (and I still am!). That little one was in a big package with all different shower gels. 

♥  Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar