Oversette

onsdag 15. oktober 2014

Zara og mer

Hei!! I want to give you an update of the previous days. On monday I went to Zara to shop for new jeans. I am totally in love the the jeans from Zara because they fit perfect and are not that expensive. They are great for short girls like me. Unfortunately my size was out of stock ;( But.. I also found this cute shirt:
It's perfect for autumn days like this. It was only 100 nok so I immediately ran to the checkout, haha. On tuesday I went to a town new Trondheim to go shopping with my mum. I had a short day at school and she wanted to go something together. We had lunch in a nice restaurant and I bought a vest. On wednesday, I went to the spa with the whole family. It was absolutely amazing! Now I am chilling on the couch.

- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar