Oversette

fredag 10. oktober 2014

Primark innkjøp

Hei! Thank God it's friday! I thought this day would never come. I had a busy week and I need to relax a bit. The tests are coming soon. Now I have everything under control and I hope it stays this way. As I promised yesterday, I will give you the photos of the things I've bought yesterday:

 First, I bought this way too cute beauty case. Well to be honest, this was the last one. My sister was considering to buy new shoes, but she wasn't sure about it. I told her that we could always go back to Primark if she still wanted it. After two hours, we came back in the store. She was trying the shoes and I was looking around in the store. I saw this one, but I realized that I didn't need one. My sister told me that it was way too cute and she was right ;-)


I also bought these shoes. I know, I don't need shoes, but these were very cheap. They look a bit like the way too expensive primeboots with a zipper on the back. I can't wait to wear these with my black Dr. Denim jeans.

I know this isn't a great picture, but this a teddy coat. Many people wear these coats right now and I love them. I already saw one on Sheinside, but this one had the same price. It's very fluffy and cosy and warm for winter.

I also bought some jewellery. I didn't had plans to buy that, because I have many of them, but these were on sale for 10 or 20 nok. I also bought a silver one with flowers, but I am wearing that one at the moment ;-)

I always buy black tops there and I bought two of them.

- Marit




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar