Oversette

onsdag 8. oktober 2014

Miniinthebox

Hei! It's already wednesday. The days are going so fast when you are busy. I am still making to do list to finish every project. I am happy that I have a day off now so I have time to do some homework. This is always the most busy time for me. I hate september and october and I am happy when it's november. Yesterday me and my sister were on Miniinthebox.com (link HER). This is an amazing site when it comes to electronic things. I already made a post about the site when I ordered some cases for my IPhone. This time I ordered some chargers. They are very cheap there! I think about 7 or 8 times cheaper than the original Apple store. And the best thing is; you can't see the difference!
I also ordered a power bank:

I ordered it in exactly the same color. I always got problems with my battery and I hope this will solve my problem. It was only 44 NOK! I'll let you know if it works!

Klem,
- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar