Oversette

søndag 19. oktober 2014

siste dagene

Hei! I want to give you an update from the last week. I didn't have time to blog, but I am happy that I got time now:
Mandag: This was a busy schoolday. I am happy that I survived it haha.
Tirsdag: I was home from school early and my mum wanted to do something. She had a great idea to go to a town near Trondheim to shop. I really enjoyed it! I bought a black tanktop at Only and a cute vest on Vero Moda. Of course, I didn't need it, but it was on sale ;)
Onsdag: Me, my sister and my mum went to the spa! It really felt like holidays. My skin feels great right now. I can recommand it to everyone!
From Torsdag 'till now, I had to do a lot for school, because I didn't do anything on tuesday and wednesday ;(

- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar