Oversette

onsdag 2. april 2014

Sun!

Hei! I can't believe that I forgot to blog again! This is going the wrong way. I am lying when I say that I was too busy with Fools day. When I was younger, I used to prank my sister the whole time, but now I think I am too old. I am still busy with some projects from school that I have to finish next wednesday. That means: stresslevel 1000000! I have a day off today, so I am going to use it wisely (I hope) I also received a discount coupon from H&M yesterday. And.. the sun is shining. Wuhhuu, I missed that!

Now I want to go to Egypt to get my brown legs back! I think I am going to run in the afternoon to take a break from my homework. Tonight I am going to watch a new episode of Pretty Little Liars. Loveee it!

- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar