Oversette

tirsdag 29. april 2014

Shopping

Hei! I am back from Kristiansund. My sister and I wanted to shop, but we didn't want to shop in Trondheim. We've been there a very short time ago and we wanted to go somewhere else. My sister had the great idea to go to Kristiansund. We went by train and I was really surprised how fast we were there!

 First I bought this cute thing for in my hair. I saw it by other bloggers and I think it a great thing for summer. It costs 39 NOK.
 Mango is one of my favorite stores. I've bought this cute top with beads, a grey shirt and a cute skirt. I can't wait to wear them!

As you can see (and read), my day was amazing. Now I am chilling with my laptop and maybe I am going to watch a movie that I've bought yesterday.

- Marit



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar