Oversette

mandag 21. april 2014

Siste dagene

Hei! Easter is a very busy time, so I didn't have the time to blog every day. Therefore I made a blog post for all the days.

19 april - I had to get used to the fact that I didn't have to learn anymore.I did it for a very long time and when I woke up, I thought I had to learn. I started the day with a power shake with an episode of Gossip Girl. In the afternoon, my mother asked if I wanted to go to town with her. She wanted to go to a shop that will close in a couple of weeks. Now they have 50% discount on everything! Of course I said yes. I've bought a spanish dictionary and a DVD.

20 april- In the morning we went to friends. They live in a beautiful house in the woods and I love to visit them. It's first easter day! We ate a whole chocolate bunny. They also gave us some vegetables from their garden Jummy! I can't wait to make delicious and healthy shakes. In the afternoon we went to a interior boulevard. I must confess that I saw the most ugly couch I've ever seen! It was green and I can't believe that someone will buy it haha.


21 april - Second easter day. Today the weather is perfect. In the morning I've been outside and red a book which was a quiet sad story. In the afternoon we go to family who lives about an hour away. I can't wait to see my cousin! She has a very big trampoline and we wanted to try some saltos that we saw on youtube. I hope we don't get hurt! We also stay there for dinner.

I think I didn't forget something. As you can see, I have beautiful easter days and I hope that you all also have great days! Of course, I ate too much chocolate. The gym is waiting...

- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar