Oversette

onsdag 9. april 2014

App: Plant nanny

Hei! I wanted to recommend a app that I use for a long time. I know that many person have problems with drinking. They don't drink that much. Of course, that's not very healthy. I have the same problem. I also carry a bottle of water in my bag, but I simply forget to drink. Fortunately they've made an app for it: Plant nanny!

You can create a garden with plants. When you start, you have to answer some questions so that they can calculate how much water you need each day. Then, when you drink water, you can give the plant water too! The app reminds you when you need a new glass of water.

I must say that the app works for me. I drink a lot of water now because the app reminds me to drink water. The app is available in the app-store for mobile and tablet.

- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar