Oversette

mandag 3. februar 2014

Strikk trening

Heii. This is almost my hundredth entry. I can't believe that the time is going that fast. I feels yesterday that I started blogging. I must say, I don't regret that I started. I still love blogging and I do it every day. I had a time that I forgot it a lot, but now it's going better. I changed the look of my blog a couple of times, but now I am happy with it. Today I had to start a project about Brazil. I love learning about other countries so that was done quickly. In the afternoon, I went outside with my sister. I ordered something for fitness and it arrived today. This is what it looks like:

Bildet er HERFRA

I didn't have time to test it, but I'm curious how it works. I heard many great things of it so I'll keep you updated. I also had to cook dinner and I chose for lasange. I love it!

- Marit 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar