Oversette

tirsdag 11. februar 2014

11.02.2014

Hei♥ I totally forgot to share the pictures of the bowling from sunday. I was so happy with my dress from Nelly that I really wanted to post it first. Sunday was an amazing day. When you go bowling, you have to wear special shoes. They are so fashionable :-)

 Doesn't they look great? They were so big that we had to choose a less size.Then we began. I must say that I am not that bad in bowling. I scored a spare the first time! My total of the first round was 86 and the second time was 88. I was trying to get 100, but that didn't work out.

This day I have to go to school again. I really looking forward to my vacation and it feels weird that it's coming near. It's only 12 days. I am counting down.

- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar