Oversette

torsdag 6. februar 2014

All time favorites

Heei! I wanted to show you the shops which I love the most! I hope you love them as much as I do:

Zara
Zara is my favorite brand for jeans. Almost every jeans fits perfect. They are very strechy, just like a dr, demin but a little cheaper. Zara is also nice for skirts and tops. Sometimes it's a bit expensive, but they have a huge sale!

H&M
I think this Swedish brand is an all-time favorite for everyone. Every girl has at least on piece of H&M in her closet. H&M clothes are very fashionalbe for a low price. They also have nice jewelery, especially the necklaces. I love the H&M sweaters. They are very comfortable and fit amazing!

Bikbok
Bikbok is a very famous brand in Norway and Sweden. Unfortunately they are not in countries. I think bikbok has very nice sale actions! I always go to bikbok for summer clothes. They are very different and always cute. 
Gina Tricot
Gina Tricot is a brand which always got bright and summer colors. Many stores have dark colors when it is autumn or winter, but Gina Tricot has always nice and summer colors. I love the tops and bandeaus. I always buy them there!

Of course I also have my favorite webshops. Maybe I will make a blogpost about that later. Have a happy thursday!

- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar