Oversette

mandag 10. februar 2014

Ny kjole

Hei! It's monday. I had a great weekend and I hope you all had a great weekend, too. I had some starting problems today. It's was way too early and I wanted to have a longer weekend. When I came home from school, my Nelly package arrived. I ordered something for the holiday:

It's a cute short dress. The orange is a bit neon. It looks a bit like my Zara skirt. I can't wait to wear it during my holiday. Here is a shorter look at the dress:

Doesn't it look cute? I love to have a look on the Nelly website. The site is very easy to use and you can filter which dresses you want. The prices are really different. You have very cheap dresses and you have very expensive dresses. Nelly also sells dresses and clothes from designer brands like Michael Kors.Already curious? have a look HER and go shopping!

- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar