Oversette

torsdag 16. april 2015

Wants fra Nelly sale

Heei! Nelly has a huge sale and (of course) I found some sale favorites. I love searching on the internet to find new styles and clothes for a small price. These are my three favorites:

Iro Cheraz Jacket
3955 kr 1582 kr

I love this jacket and I think it is great for cold winter days (which we have a lot in Norway!). 

By Malene Birger Zoysi purse
2608 kr 1304 kr

I love bags and purses and this one is great for a party or when you need to carry smal things like your phone or wallet. It comes in two colors (also in black). 

DKNY sleeveless top
2440 kr 976 kr

I am in love with white tops (the evidence is in my closet) and this one is so cute. I like the details a lot!

Of course, this are only three examples from the great sale. I have million others to show, but I guess that is going to take a lot of time to upload them all and the blog post will become very boring. So why don't you take it at look  yourself and find your own favorites? But hurry! The sale ends on april 20th!

Klem,
- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar