Oversette

tirsdag 14. april 2015

New in

Heeei!! Long time no see ;) People say that time flies when you're having fun and that is true! I really liked my easter break. Of course, I spent it doing my favorite thing: shopping. Here are some pictures of the things I bought last week:

Herregud, this brand makes me spending my money so fast. I am in love with the VS body mists. I love every flavor. This time, I bought the Strawberries & Champagne. I already bought this one a couple of months ago, but I think this one is one of my favorites!

I love the products of Aussie. Unfortunately I don't like the price ;) Aussie makes amazing hair products and this time I bought the 'Take the heat' conditioner. It's especially made for girls which use the curling tong or straighter very much.

I love necklaces so I bought this cute blue one. I have a lot gold necklaces so this time I bought a silver one. Necklaces are great to make an outfit complete!

I like to experiment with my hair (no, not with colors) and I often watch tutorials on youtube to discover new hairstyles. This cute bow makes a ponytail look cute!

What do you think?
Klem,
- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar