Oversette

fredag 17. april 2015

Blogg inspirasjon

Heei! I read a lot of blogs because I get a lot of inspiration by looking on other blogs. They can also give you good advice about outfits or make-up. Every girl who looks at blogs can say at least for one thing: the blogger made me buy it! Yes, me too. I want to share you some bloggers that I follow:


Frida is a Swedish blogger and she makes amazing pictures! She is travelling a lot so you also see a lot of pictures from the environment. She also makes a lot of outfit pictures which I like a lot! She mostly writes in Swedish, but she also puts a translation in english underneath ;)


Elise Bahia is a girl who travelled a lot. She went everywhere and she writes about the local people and their habits. She also posts a lot of outfit pictures. She currently took a break, but I am already looking forward when she comes back and start blogging again. She writes in English so everyone can follow it!


When I want make-up advice or I want to try something new, I go to this blog. She is amazing with make-up and she makes videos how to apply make-up. They are easy to follow. Unfortunately this blog is only in Norwegian. 

These are three of my favorite blog which I look at every day. Every blogger has their own favorites where they get their inspiration from. Which is yours?

Klem,
- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar