Oversette

fredag 4. juli 2014

Zara kåpe

Heisann! Are you enjoying the holidays as much as I do? Today it was a hot day in Norway (finally!) I could finally wear my lace jumpsuit from Zara which I bought a couple of days ago. My friend came today and I didn't see her for a very long time. I was so happy to see her. First we ate ice cream and then we went to town to go shopping. Zara has second sale! wuhhuu

Look at this beautiful kåpe! I was looking for this one for a veeeeeeeeeeeeery long time and I was happy I saw this one. Unfortunately I saw that all jackets were not in my size (L,XL, gr...) There was one lying on the ground and I saw it was an XS, that's meant to be! I couldn't believe that this cape was still too big for me :( I have to look for another one.

- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar