Oversette

lørdag 26. juli 2014

Update

Hei! Sorry that I didn't blog. I want to give you all an update. My bikini from Triangl arrived and I love it very much. The color is absolutely amazing and it didn't change when I put it in the washing machine. The fabric is great. It fits perfect and I would recommand it to everyone. It's worth waiting.

I also ordered a new watch, My old one is broken :( But that's a good excuse to buy a new one. This is the one that I've ordered:
 Me encanta mucho! (Haha, thanks to my Spanish lessons). I also ordered something for my Canon camera:
It's a key piecefor every blogger. You can put your camera on a statue and take pictures from far away without clicking! I can't wait to use it.

For now I just finished to get my visa online. I don't have to wait that long anymore. I already bought some new clothes (Thanks Zara!) I am ready!


- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar