Oversette

tirsdag 15. juli 2014

Nye innkjøp

Hei! I've been shopping monday and I wanted to show you the things that I've bought. It's sale everywhere right now and of course, I wanted to shop!

The black dress is from Bershka. I always wanted a maxi dress, but most of them were too long, because I am not that tall. I was searching for a dress for a very long time and I was so happy when I found this one. It was on sale and only cost me 150. The skirt is from Mango. It's a tight fitting and it's very easy to combine with tops and shoes. I can wear it in summer and also during winter because the fabric is thic. That pink thing is a working out towel from Primark. I always use a big towel from my mum, but this one is a little bit shorter and cuter ;) 
We all know about the world cup and that it was hold in Brazil. I found this towel and cup in Primark. Aren't they cute? Forca Brazil haha

I also bought an orange a line skirt with a belt from Primark, but I wasn't able to make a picture of it, because I am wearing it right now. The weather in Trondheim is still very nice!

Have a great day!
- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar