Oversette

mandag 12. mai 2014

The last days

Hei! I haven't blogged a lot until now, but I had very busy days with school and other important stuff. Now I want to blog about those days:

9th of may: I had a veeeeery long day at school with boring lessons. Fortunately it was friday so that is why I survived that day. My parents told me that they wanted to buy a new car and they asked my if I wanted to go with them to the dealer. Of course ;)

10th of may: This day was so much better than yesterday. It started with a good workout (it finally didn't rain in Trondheim) and a little homework. In the afternoon I went to the dealer with my parents to look at the car. Of course I had the oppertunity to look at cars for myself ;) Eventually they bought the car and we are going to get him may 31th. In the evening I had a surprise party with my friends for my birthday. It was totally amazing. They baked a homemade cake, we ate sparibs and played a lot of games.

11th of may: Happy birthday to myself. I was really looking forward to this day. My family came and also friends who came all the way from Oslo. I am very happy with my birthday presents, especially this one:
It an animal-friendly make up brush. I absolutely love them, but they are very expensive. I am happy that I have a new one ;)

12th of may: Currently I am blogging (haha what else?) and I have to go to school for one hour (yes!) I don't know what I am going to do in the afternoon, but I still have some time to figure it out. I hope I have more time to blog!

- Marit


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar