Oversette

onsdag 14. mai 2014

Ny klokke

Hei! Wow over 3000 views today. Thank you all for reading my blog! I guess I have an interesting life. Today I didn't have to go to school that early so it felt a bit like vacation for me. I didn't do anything for school in the morning. I watched some episodes of pretty little liars and gossip girl. Yesterday I went shopping with my sister and I bought a jacket and a blouse. I am not able to make a picture today, I  hope I have time to do that tomorrow.

My mother gave my a watch today. My old one was kinda broken. I am very happy with my new one. This is how he looks like:
It's from Seiko. Haha you can see the a white line on my wrist. A watch isn't just jewelery for me. I wear it every day. I know what you can also look on your IPhone for the exact time, but I think a watch is much better.

- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar