Oversette

søndag 4. mai 2014

Before I die....

Hei! The last free day. I can't believe that the time goes so fast. Yesterday I spend my day doing my homework, so this sunday will be a homework free day! Today I want to figure some things out for my vacation thats coming near (well, not that much....) But everyone loves to think about holidays. Therefore I've made a list of places in Europe that I wanted visit:

1. Barcelona

I had plans to go there in may, but unfortunately I didn't go. My parents went to Barcelona a year ago and they absolutely loved it. Now I can't wait to go there by myself. Especially now I am learning Spanish.

2. Athens
I've been to the Greek Islands, but never to Athens. I think the city has a great history and I love the pictures on the internet. Now I really want to see all the beautiful buildings in real.

3. Venice
The city of romance. I think Venice is so beautiful. I've seen many films that were filmed in Venice and it looked absolutely amazing. I really want to go in the gondola to get a fantastic view of the city!

I guess this is my top 3. Of course I want to go to many more cities. I must say that I have travelled a lot in Europe and I already saw beautiful cities. Norway has also very nice cities!
Have a nice sunday!

- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar