Oversette

fredag 13. mars 2015

Ciaté

Heei! I love nail polish. My nails always have a different color and I think nail polish is very girly and pretty. When I was in Trondheim city (haha), I found this cute box from Ciaté:

I love the nail polish from Ciaté, because they last very long and they have amazing colors! Unfortunately they aren't that cheap... This box is called 'Velvet manicure' and it contains this:

On the left there is a sort of powder which you can put on the nail polish when it is drying. It gives a very nice effect. There is a manual included so it can't go wrong. This is how it looks on your nails:

Doesn't it look amazing? I really like the effecr of the power. It's just a bit different than ususal nail polish. Ciaté has more manicure sets which have other effects for example pearls. I really want to try them all!

Hvad synes du?
- Marit


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar