Oversette

fredag 27. mars 2015

Bursdagsgave: Daniel Wellington

Heeei <3 I think I am not the only one with this problem: that you don't know what to ask for your birthday. When my birthday is not near, I know many things but when my birthday comes closer, I don't know anything. I hoped that this time it would be an exception, but unfortunately... not! When I looked on the internet I found this beautiful watch and maybe I can ask this for my birthday:

Picture lend from her

I think the watches of Daniel Wellington are very elegant and they suit with every outfit. Fortunately I still have some time to think about it because my birthday is in may. Now I am going to enjoy my weekend (I wanted to typ holidays, but they are very faaaaaaaar away) My friend comes over tonight to have a sleep over and I can't wait!



Klem,
- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar