Oversette

mandag 30. juni 2014

Siste dagene

Hola! I am enjoying my holidays! I decided to make this holidays a healthy one. Normally I eat lots of ice cream and other things who aren't good for my body. This time I wanted to do something else. I am going to try to make this holidays my healthy holiday. I started yesterday with healthy cupcakes:


Yes, they were delicous. And you don't have that guilty feeling when you eat lots of them. Today I went to town with my sister to buy new running gear. My old ones were that old that I didn't know when I bought them anymore. Here are my new pieces:


I bought two running shorts and one running shirt. They are all from H&M. They have sale right now and I was very happy that they had so much in my size. Normally I am way too late and then there are only big sizes left. Happy me!

I also bought this bottle. It's great for making shakes and drinks on the go!

- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar