Oversette

lørdag 14. juni 2014

hei igjen

Hei! I didn't blog for a very long time. I had a very busy and hectic time and therefore I didn't have the inspiration to blog. I hope I have more time now to start blogging again. I really missed it!

Today it is saturday, for many people the nicest day in the week. I can say that I love saturday too. I am currently learning for my Spanish exam and I hope I'll  pass. The holidays are coming soon and I can't wait! In the past days, the weather in Norway was great so I had the oppertunity to walk in shorts, wiehuuuu. 

And.. I also orderd something for the upcoming hot days. I saw them a lot earlier but I didn't buy it.

The shoes are from MANGO. I love that brand! They currently have sale and no shipping costs when you order something more than 300 NOK/30 euros. Aren't they amazing? Almost every blogger has these shoes and now I have them, too. Unfortunately I have to wait three 'till five working days before they arrive.

Tonight I go to a big party, because my friend passed all her exams. She invited a lot of people and I am really looking forward to it. Unfortunately I can't wear my shoes. Now I have to think what I am going to wear tonight. Bigg problem!!

Un abrazo ;)
- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar