Oversette

fredag 24. januar 2014

Jeg elsker...

shopping! Yes I love it. I believe that every girl likes to shop. They only thing that's holding us back is money. I am not an exeption when I say that I want to shop without a limit. That would be amazing! I had a nice short day at school and I didn't have to make any homework. My sister asked if I wanted to go to Zara with her. There is a big sale right now: they have a first sale and a second sale. The second sale means that the prizes are lower than the first sale.


Sale on Zara on the internet HER

First, I didn't have the plan to go to Zara. I didn't need anything and I knew, when I go, I would buy something. And.. yes I was right. I couldn't leave the store without buying something! I didn't remember that the sale prices where that low. There were skirts for only 50 NOK and sweaters for 70 NOK. Sales are amazing!

- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar