Oversette

lørdag 18. januar 2014

Kjøpt på H&M

Heei♥ Today my H&M order arrived. I thought it would take longer, but this time it came very fast. I also ordered a running leggings for the winter. I love running in the snow, but it can be very cold. I think that package will arrive next week! Here the photos:

 The black bikini top wasn't from the order. I went shopping with my mum yesterday and I thought it was really pretty. There's a big sale in H&M right now so the bikini top was only 30 NOK. without the discount it was 199 NOK. That's a big difference.

 Those are the bikini briefs that I've ordered. I already tried them on and they both fit. I only paid 30 NOK for both of them. I hope the summer will come soon! Now I have about 6 bikini's. I don't need more.

I can already use this cute gloves. They are very warm and comfortable. They fit perfectly with my winter coats and I can't wait to try them. Maybe I go for a walk in the afternoon and then I'll take them with me.

Vi snakke senere!
- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar