Oversette

onsdag 11. mai 2016

Birthday girl

Hei ♥ Today it's my birthday! I can't believe I am 21 right now. I woke up very early, but I didn't know what time it was. Then my sister came into my room to congratulate me. She gave me a present that I wanted so bad: a new camera bag. A year ago I bought a lovely Canon camera, but I didn't buy a camera bag so my dad gave me his old one (which unfortunately didn't fit that well). From my parents I got an amazing Victoria's Secret tote which I love so much ♥ I also bought a present for myself:

I always wanted to but this awesome lip kit from Kylie Jenner, but they are always out of stock. I love the nude colors and I heard so much great reviews that made me very curious.


I bought the Candy K lip kit, because I like nude colors and I don't want my lips to be in a very bright color. I still have to wait a while due to the shipping etc. But I can't wait to have it!

♥ Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar