Oversette

lørdag 17. oktober 2015

October

Hei!
It's october already. Bye bye shirts and say hello to sweater and knitwear. I am currently writing this with my favorite jeans on (Dr. denim of course) and a grey knitted vest. This is the first time I don't have a busy weekend. Previous weekend I was busy preparing my Spanish plea about Madrid and the king. Fortunately that went really well so I am done with that. Currently I am preparing a surprise party for my lovely friend which is going to Curacao for a couple of months. I have so many ideas, but not so many time ;( I guess I am not the only one with that problem. 

She's going in the beginning of november so I still got some time to figure it out. Next friday I go skydiving. I am so excited!

Klem,
- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar