Oversette

søndag 28. desember 2014

Jul

Heei! First, Merry christmas to all of you! I hope you had nice days like I had. Why are Christmas days going so fast? I wish christmas was a week ;) The first day I went to family who live about an hour away from us. My aunt made a huge diner (I think the whole street could eat with us) and it was very delicious!

The second day the whole family came to our house. I spend the whole morning making christmas cupcakes and cookies;


I had so much fun making them (and of course eating them haha) In the evening we all came together to the christmas tree to unwrap the christmas presents. I was so curious, because my parents put the presents under the tree a week ago! Now I finally could see what was inside. Here are some presents I got:


Herregud!! The beautiful Marenas shoes are finally mine. Unfortunately the weather isn't suitable right now haha. It's snowing right now.

I love my new case for my IPhone! It looks amazing. It's from flexible material so I can easily take it off when I want to.

As you can read, my christmas was amazing. Now I am prepering for new years' eve. I go to my friends and it's going to be amazing!!

Klem,
- Marit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar